- Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess below:
- Discipline and attentiveness
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
- Analytical judgment
- Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
- A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
- A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
- This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
- Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
- This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
- After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
- This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Advertisement Course is based on text and video learning materials by Academy Europe.
The text and video based courses by Academy Europe are targeted at providing the students with the most important aspects of the theoretical and methodical materials. In addition, these courses will also focus on the philosophical background for the development and use of the theoretical background and are thus to be understood as partly complementary to the material of the course notes. It is assumed and strongly suggested that the students study and become familiar with the course notes.
Digital Support Resources
All of our Higher Education textbooks are accompanied by a range of digital support resources.
Each title’s resources are carefully tailored to the specific needs of the particular course’s readers.
Examples of the kind of resources provided include:
– A password protected area for instructors with, for example, PowerPoint slides, an instructor’s solutions manual and teaching notes for case studies included in the course.
– An area for students including, for example, useful spreadsheets to accompany case studies in the course, multiple choice questions, discussion questions spreadsheets and useful weblinks.
Empower Academy Europe
Join Academy Europe social media channels on Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more. Share and like them by using your social media accounts.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.