- Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess below:
- Discipline and attentiveness
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
- Analytical judgment
- Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
- A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
- A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
- This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
- Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
- This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
- After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
- This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Business Strategies with Data Science Course is based on text and video learning materials by Academy Europe.
The days when business stakeholders could relinquish control of data and analytics to IT are over. The business stakeholders must be front and center in championing and monetizing the organization’s data collection and analysis efforts. Business leaders need to understand where and how to leverage big data, exploiting the collision of new sources of customer, product, and operational data coupled with data science to optimize key business processes, uncover new monetization opportunities, and create new sources of competitive differentiation.
And while it’s not realistic to convert your business users into data scientists, it’s critical that we teach the business users to think like data scientists so they can collaborate with IT and the data scientists on use case identification, requirements definition, business valuation, and ultimately analytics operationalization.
Organizations do not need a big data strategy as much as they need a business strategy that incorporates big data.
The days when business leaders could turn analytics over to IT are over; tomorrow’s business leaders must embrace analytics as a business discipline in the same vein as accounting, finance, management science, and marketing.
The key to data monetization and business transformation lies in unleashing the organization’s creative thinking; we have got to get the business users to “think like a data scientist.”
Finally, the business potential of big data is only limited by the creative thinking of the business users.
The text and video based courses by Academy Europe are targeted at providing the students with the most important aspects of the theoretical and methodical materials. In addition, these courses will also focus on the philosophical background for the development and use of the theoretical background and are thus to be understood as partly complementary to the material of the course notes. It is assumed and strongly suggested that the students study and become familiar with the course notes.
Empower Academy Europe
Join Academy Europe social media channels on Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more. Share and like them by using your social media accounts.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.